Would you like to log into SummerForever?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to log into SummerForever?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DJ Cram

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DJ Cram Empty DJ Cram Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:27 am

Bafoon

Bafoon
Administrator
Administrator

I'm not sure whether to put this under Reading and Writing or music, but music is writing, so I'll put it here Razz, and yes DJ Cram is me.

Apostles Creed

Listen to her like shes the bible, when you write a story, make sure shes the title, give her all the attention in the world, she deserves more than anybody in the whole trans world. Be sure to include her in the transcript, and don't leave one piece out a bit.

*Chorus* Shes just like the apostles creed, better than ever, what everyone needs, put her on a cross, and see what she does, shes her because, shes just like the apostles creed, better than ever, what everyone needs, put her on a cross, and see what she does, shes here because,

Take two stones through your hand, watch the blood drip into the sand, tainted forever, an eternity's time, this ain't no Santeria, its yours and mine, eyes of a ghost, not meaning to boast, with a hint of sarcasm in every speech, to tall for your hand to even reach, her head, and her amount of kind, you better sit this one out, this is the greatest find,

*Chorus* Shes just like the apostles creed, better than ever, what everyone needs, put her on a cross, and see what she does, shes her because, shes just like the apostles creed, better than ever, what everyone needs, put her on a cross, and see what she does, shes here because, because, because,

Listen to her like shes the bible, when you write a story, make sure shes the title, give her all the attention in the world, she deserves more than anybody in the whole trans world. Be sure to include her in the transcript, and don't leave one piece out a bit, because,

Listen to her like shes the bible, when you write a story, make sure shes the title, give her all the attention in the world, she deserves more than anybody in the whole trans world. Be sure to include her in the transcript, and don't leave one piece out a bit.

*Chorus* Shes just like the apostles creed, better than ever, what everyone needs, put her on a cross, and see what she does, shes her because, shes just like the apostles creed, better than ever, what everyone needs, put her on a cross, and see what she does, shes here because,

Take two stones through your hand, watch the blood drip into the sand, tainted forever, an eternity's time, this ain't no Santeria, its yours and mine, eyes of a ghost, not meaning to boast, with a hint of sarcasm in every speech, to tall for your hand to even reach, her head, and her amount of kind, you better sit this one out, this is the greatest find,

*Chorus* Shes just like the apostles creed, better than ever, what everyone needs, put her on a cross, and see what she does, shes her because, shes just like the apostles creed, better than ever, what everyone needs, put her on a cross, and see what she does, shes here because, because, because. Just because!

Vote 4 Me

Why we gotta be this way? I feel locked in a cage, and can't get away, dunno what to say, just shut up and listen, ok?

Id always been knocked around and told what to do, but I'm not taking the same bullshit from you. I got rights to protect, missiles to project, mouths to feed, and beggars who need, and young slaves to be freed.

*Chorus* Vote 4 me and ill set you free, it ain't about money, rid of the democracy, fair game is fair game, you got no one to blame, the same is the same.

You need a leader whos strong,
a leader whos never wreng
who fights to the end,
yet is brave enough to defend,
what is right,
but admits he was wrong,
and works on it and becomes strong,
who can raise a city on a single call,
who's heart is stronger than a wall,
whos brave enough to take the fall,

*Chorus* Vote 4 me and ill set you free, it ain't about money, rid of the democracy, fair game is fair game, you got no one to blame, the same is the same.

Id always been knocked around and told what to do, but I'm not taking the same bullshit from you. I got rights to protect, missiles to project, mouths to feed, and beggars who need, and young slaves to be freed.

You need a leader whos strong,
a leader whos never wreng
who fights to the end,
yet is brave enough to defend,
what is right,
but admits he was wrong,
and works on it and becomes strong,
who can raise a city on a single call,
who's heart is stronger than a wall,
whos brave enough to take the fall,

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Thats all I have for now:] Ill post more later.

http://summerforever.pops.tv

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum