Would you like to log into SummerForever?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to log into SummerForever?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Legend of Drak'onia

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Legend of Drak'onia Empty The Legend of Drak'onia Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:58 pm

Bafoon

Bafoon
Administrator
Administrator

So, as I just made the role playing board, I decided to also make the first role playing topic. Here's how it works,

Storyline

Deep down beneath the castle walls of Drak'onia, lies a crystal, the shape of a diamond, yet color of the blood spilled outside the walls. Some believe its their duty to protect it, others to steal it, and others believe it just doesn't exist. Your destiny, your choice.

Character Sheets

Name:
Description:
Appearance[PICTURE]:

Classes

Protector; Your duty is to protect the crystal, you use many heals, as well as shields.
Thief; You must be careful and stealthy while trying to steal the crystal.
Commoner; You do not believe in the crystal, your day goes on and on.
Soldier; You do not know if their is or is not a crystal, you take orders from the Chief.

How To Make A Sheet
Get a picture, and make a name, as well as post the application here. Then take the picture url and your name and class and go to your profile, go to Character Sheets, and paste in the URL, then Your name/class. like such,

www.imageshack.com/dwarf-guy-haha-sample

Bafoon/Protector

Then save it!
My Sheet

Name: Bafoon Zealot
Class: Protector
Description: A big scruffy dwarf, Who uses guns as well as shields.
Appearance: The Legend of Drak'onia Dwarf_Hammer_Color
____________________________________________________________________________________________

The sun soaked the small village of Oathenville, outside of Drak'onia. Bafoon woke up and stretched, he slipped his armor on, and walked outside.

http://summerforever.pops.tv

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum